1. Blu-ray drive and HD capable monitor required.
2. Dual stream hardware decode is available only on ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570. With the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4530 standard stream is decoded on CPU.
3. Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD.
4. Requires a 10-bit display
5. ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4750 (680e/800m, GDDR3, 256MB) delivers 3x the performance-per-watt compared to the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3470 (680e/800m, DDR3, 256MB). Performance measurements based on 3DMark Vantage (P) scores - on Puma platform, AMD Turion™ Ultra 2.4 GHz, 2GB DDR2-800, Vista SP1 32-bit.
6. Vari-Bright™ technology is a software based feature
7. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570 can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays.
8. Subject to available monitor resolution.
9. 7.1 surround sound with DRM limited to 6.144 Mpbs.
10. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4550 delivers 2x the processing power (80 stream processing units) compared with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3450 which delivers 40 stream processing units.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).