Additional hardware (e.g., Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner, wirelessly enabled HDTV) and/or software (e.g., multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. HD Video display requires an HD video source. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- Based on testing and calculations by AMD Performance Labs, the 2012 AMD A-Series platform enables 740 min./12:20 hours of Windows Idle. Battery life calculations based on a 6 cell Li-Ion 62.16Whr battery pack at 98% utilization. AMD defines “all-day” battery life as 8+ hours of battery life in Windows Idle. Test configuration: “Pumori” reference board, AMD A6-4400M with AMD Radeon™ HD 7520G Graphics, 4G DDR3-1600 (Dual Channel) Memory and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 14” 1366 x 768 eDP Panel / LED Backlight set at 100 nits, HDD (SATA) – 250GB 5400rpm, 62Whr Battery Pack and Windows 7 Home Premium.
- AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™ or DirectCompute (including AMD’s Universal Video Decoder (UVD)). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your card’s DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. SLS (Single Large Surface) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
- AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D.
- AMD Quick Stream is a technology designed to prioritize video streaming on PC systems for a smooth, uninterrupted video stream and will work on all 2012 Mainstream and Essential Desktop and Notebook APU based-PCs with internet access. It is implemented at the discretion of OEMs on select PCs. Not all features may be supported on all systems - check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- AMD Steady Video is a technology designed to eliminate shakes and jitters during the playback of home video. Users may turn on this technology via the AMD Catalyst Control Center™ or the VISION Engine Control Center application. AMD Steady Video will work with content that can run on Adobe® Flash® Player 10.2 (and later versions) or on any player which has been programed to use AMD’s decode acceleration (DXVA) engine. AMD Steady Video is not designed to (a) isolate overlays, logos or captions, or (b) improve the playback of letter boxed, premium/commercial, or interlaced content. AMD Steady Video is only recommended for use with videos that contain unwanted shakes and jitters.
- AMD Perfect Picture HD is a an image, video processing and display technology that features advanced de-interlacing, dynamic contrast adjustment, color vibrancy, noise reduction and edge enhancement that provides brilliant colors and sharp images for smooth playback of Blu-ray and other HD content on your PC.
- AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics requires an AMD “A” series APU plus an AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics configuration and is available on Windows® 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows® 7 Home Premium, and/or Windows® 7 Home Basic OS. Linux OS supports manual switching which requires restart of X-Server to engage and/or disengage the discrete graphics processor for dual graphics capabilities. With AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics, full enablement of all discrete graphics video and display features may not be supported on all systems and may depend on the master device to which the display is connected. Check with your component or system manufacturer for specific mode capabilities and supported technologies.
- Represents number of shader cores.