1. Advanced Memory is available with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4860.
2. Subject to available monitor resolution.
3. Requires dual ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4860 graphics processors with ATI CrossFireX™ technology. Compute power: ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4860 (640 Stream Processors) x (2 FLOP/Processor) x (650 MHz) = 832,000 MFLOPS = 832 GFLOPS
4. ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and may require a specialized power supply.
5. HD capable monitor required
6. Blu-ray drive required
7. Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD. HD and SD decode is done on the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series graphics processors.
8. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 Series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays in AC mode only.
9. ATI Video Converter is available on select ATI Stream technology enabled notebook with an ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4600 series or ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series graphics processor.
*ATI Avivo™ HD is a technology platform that includes a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some ATI Avivo™ HD capabilities may require complementary products.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).