1. Requires dual ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4870 or ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4850 graphics processors with ATI CrossFireX™ technology to break the one teraflop barrier for single precision performance.
2. Blu-ray drive and HD capable monitor required.
3. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4870 and ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4850 deliver 800 stream processing units compared with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3800 series which delivers 320 stream processing units.
4. Subject to available monitor resolution.
5. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays in AC mode only.
6. DVD playback requires a DVD drive.
7. This may vary depending on your system configuration and video formats.
8. Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD. HD and SD decode is done on the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series graphics processors.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).