- Blu-ray drive and HD capable monitor required.
- Dual stream hardware decode is available only on ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570. With the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4530 standard stream is decoded on CPU.
- Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD.
- Requires a 10-bit display
- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4750 (680e/800m, GDDR3, 256MB) delivers 3x the performance-per-watt compared to the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3470 (680e/800m, DDR3, 256MB). Performance measurements based on 3DMark Vantage (P) scores - on Puma platform, AMD Turion™ Ultra 2.4 GHz, 2GB DDR2-800, Vista SP1 32-bit.
- Vari-Bright™ technology is a software based feature
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570 can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays.
- Subject to available monitor resolution.
- 7.1 surround sound with DRM limited to 6.144 Mpbs.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4550 delivers 2x the processing power (80 stream processing units) compared with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3450 which delivers 40 stream processing units.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI®, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).