AMD Screen Mirror
Easily share across multiple screens
Some photos and videos are just too good to keep to yourself. And there’s no better way to share them than on a big screen with AMD Screen Mirror.1
Using only your home network, you can seamlessly play and share home videos, photos and music on your TV and other smart devices, like game consoles, tablets and PCs—all wirelessly.
Combined with the out-of-the-box features of AMD A-Series processors, AMD Screen Mirror lets you push photos and video to other screens so you can bring your images and video to life in vivid color with enhanced resolution. (Not to mention more stabilized home videos.)2
Best of all, you can download the software completely free of charge for select laptops, tablets and hybrids. See our list of eligible APU models or download our software compatibility tool using the steps below to see if your system qualifies.
Want to get AMD Screen Mirror on your AMD A-Series processor-based PC? Follow these three easy steps to download the free software from our partner.
- Download our easy-to-use tool to confirm that your system can run AMD Screen Mirror
- Download and install the software from our partner using the link in the below tool
- Enjoy interacting with your system like never before!
1. AMD Screen Mirror is designed to enable the transmission and display of your PC screen on other compatible networked "mirror" devices. Only available on select AMD A-Series APU-based tablets and notebooks. Compatible Digital Media Renderer (DMR) devices are listed on the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) website (http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search) with the “'Play To' Receiver” feature and must also include H.264 and AAC support. Both PC and DMR device must be connected to a network that will permit content streaming. AMD Screen Mirror supports almost all popular image, audio and video file formats as well as applications showing on your PC screen, but will not mirror protected content. Requires minimum screen resolution of 800x600. Performance may be degraded on networks with limited bandwidth, especially with high definition content.
2. AMD Steady Video is a technology designed to eliminate shakes and jitters during the playback of home video. Users may turn on this technology via the AMD Catalyst Control Center™ or the VISION Engine Control Center application. AMD Steady Video will work with content that can run on Adobe® Flash® Player 10.2 (and later versions) or on any player which has been programmed to use AMD’s decode acceleration (DXVA) engine. AMD Steady Video is not designed to (a) isolate overlays, logos or captions, or (b) improve the playback of letter boxed, premium/commercial, or interlaced content. AMD Steady Video is only recommended for use with videos that contain unwanted shakes and jitters.
3. AMD Face Login is designed as a convenient tool to help you log into Windows and many popular websites quickly. It should not be used to protect your computer and personal information from unwanted access. Only available on select AMD A-Series APU-based tablets and notebooks. Requires a webcam, and will only operate on PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system and Internet Explorer version 9 or 10. Internet connection is required for website login and use of other online features.
4. AMD Gesture Control is designed to enable gesture recognition as a tool for controlling certain applications on your PC. Only available on select AMD A-Series APU-based tablets and notebooks. Requires a web camera, and will only operate on PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system. Supported Windows desktop apps include: Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Supported Windows Store apps include: Microsoft Photos, Microsoft Music, Microsoft Reader and Kindle. Performance may be degraded in low lighting or intensely-focused lighting environments.