- Blu-ray drive and HD capable monitor required.
- Requires a 10-bit display.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330 delivers 100.132* per watt, compared with the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3410 which delivers 26.7* per watt. *3dMark Vantage(P) scores used.
- With the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330 high-definition decode is done on the graphics processor while standard stream is decoded on CPU.
- Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD.
- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330 graphics (256MB, GDDR3) is approx. 3.8 times faster vs. G352.33GHz Dual Core Intel. Based on 2GB DDR2-800, Puma Platform, AMD Turion™ Ultra 2.4 GHz, Vista SP1 32-bit.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations. Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI®, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).