AMD Eyefinity for Developers
The AMD Display Library (ADL) SDK supports AMD Eyefinity technology. The ADL SDK is designed to query the graphics driver for information about multi-display configurations.
- The ADL SDK for AMD Eyefinity technology supports Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, and Linux in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Documentation and samples are provided in the download package
- Using this SDK to develop AMD Eyefinity technology-enabled applications requires a development system with AMD Catalyst™ driver version 10.3 or above.
The ADL SDK includes a number of features that allows developers to enhance multi-monitor support in their applications. These features include the ability to:
- Enumerate AMD Eyefinity technology modes for both normal and bezel-compensated resolutions
- Discover the topology of an AMD Eyefinity technology display mode, including which pixels are visible and which ones are "behind the bezel"
- Identify the user's "Main Display"
- Determine the number of viewable pixels in an AMD Eyefinity display mode
For more information read the white paper
To download the ADL visit ADL SDK