AMD believes the future of computing is in the cloud, and we’re developing the technology to lead you there. What does a cloud-based future look like? We envision low latency connectivity with the captivating visual experiences that users demand at higher and higher speeds. With AMD cloud-based solutions for computing, gaming and virtual desktop interfaces, the future is not far-off. We are helping users realize the benefits of a seamlessly connected world today.
GPU Compute – Superior Performance for the Next Generation
The AMD FirePro™ S10000 is the best choice for personal supercomputers and GPU-based compute clusters. With high performance per watt1 along with industry-leading double precision floating point performance2, the AMD FirePro S10000 is the ideal solution when precision matters.
- Dual GPU, dual PCIe® slot design
- 1.48 TFLOPS peak double and 5.91 TFLOPS single precision floating point performance
- High performance per dollar and per watt
- ECC memory correction (internal and external)
- Support for industry standard APIs, including OpenGL, OpenCL™ and DirectX®
Cloud Gaming – Bringing High-Definition Graphics to Mobile Gaming
Our new AMD Radeon™ SKY Series graphics cards with AMD RapidFire technology help cloud gaming service companies to stream PC and console-quality gaming experiences to any device.
- Support for the latest DirectX® 11.1 games
- AMD RapidFire™ technology enables superior cloud gaming solution
- Power-efficient design with intelligent power management and cooling technologies
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture for unprecedented gaming performance
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) – Energy-Efficient, High Density Design
AMD is addressing the demands of virtual desktop and remote computing with cloud server solutions that help you power more with less. The AMD FireProTM S7000 offers the performance you need to help boost productivity, with a highly efficient design that helps you conserve on power and space.
- Single-slot, passively cooled form factor
- 150W maximum power consumption
- High single precision floating point performance
- Enables high density VDI deployments