Efficiency without the sacrifice
It used to be that mobility meant sacrifice. Moving from a desktop to smaller, lighter devices required a drastic downsize in performance, or in battery life or both.
With AMD’s innovations in power technology, you don’t have to compromise anymore. AMD FirePro™ graphics are taking the limitations out of your mobile computing experience with intelligent power technologies that give you the best of both worlds: performance when you need it and power savings when you don’t.
AMD Enduro™ technology1
Intelligent power features. AMD Enduro™ technology switchable graphics mode optimizes your notebook to give you an instant boost in graphics performance when you need it, consuming virtually zero watts of power when you don’t. Get the most performance out of your battery using AMD FirePro™ graphics.1,2
- Seamlessly switch between your APU or integrated graphics and your AMD FirePro™ graphics based on graphics workload to allow you to get longer battery life and outstanding performance.
- Intelligent implementation in AMD Catalyst™ drivers allow the system to find the best graphics option for your needs or enables you to configure it yourself for the best performance possible.
Learn how to use AMD Enduro Technology
AMD ZeroCore Power technology2
Allows your AMD FirePro™ GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle state. It also controls additional GPUs in AMD CrossFire™ technology mode to consume less when it is not in use.
- Greater idle power reduction shutting down the GPU
- Core GPU functional blocks consume 0W while the rest of the PC remains in long idle state
AMD PowerTune technology2
Intelligently monitors and manages the power draw of your AMD FirePro™ GPU to enable higher clock speeds, which provides improved performance.
- Offers built in GPU power sensing for improved headroom and performance based on thermal requirements of system
- Adjusts GPU power based on application performance, giving you the performance you require for light 3D/Video applications, and maximizes performance in 3D Gaming and compute applications
Expect responsiveness similar to a tablet or smartphone, by taking you from sleep to wake mode in lightning speed. AMD Start Now technology is a more intelligent use of high- and low-power settings that gives your system responsiveness that provdes great energy efficiency.
- Fast resume from sleep, hibernate and boot
- Smart energy use from predicting usage needs