AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced it will host live webcasts from the AMD Fusion Developer Summit, to be held June 13-16, 2011 in Bellevue, Washington. AMD will webcast keynote presentations to be delivered by industry thought leaders from AMD, ARM, Corel and Microsoft. To view the live webcasts, please visit: www.amd.com/afds.
The AMD Fusion Developer Summit will gather developers, academics and emerging innovators to learn about heterogeneous computing, Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) technology, GPU compute, parallel processing and programming tools.
Keynote speakers, topics and presentation times are as follows. To read keynote abstracts, please visit: http://developer.amd.com/afds/pages/keynote.aspx
- Phil Rogers, AMD Corporate Fellow: “The Programmer’s Guide to the APU Galaxy” (June 14, 8:30 a.m. Pacific time)
- Jem Davies, ARM Fellow and VP of Technology, Media Processing Division: “Compute Power and Energy-Efficiency: Partnerships, Standards and the ARM GPU Perspective” (June 14, 12:45 p.m. Pacific time)
- Herb Sutter, Microsoft Principal Architect, Native Languages: “Heterogeneous Parallelism at Microsoft” (June 15, 8:30 a.m. Pacific time)
- Graham Brown, Corel Chief Technology Officer: “Creating a decision framework for OpenCL usage” (June 15, 12:45 p.m. Pacific time)
- Eric Demers, AMD Corporate Vice President and CTO, Graphics Division: “Evolution of AMD's Graphics Core, and Preview of Graphics Core Next” (June 16, 10:30 a.m. Pacific time)
- The live webcast can be accessed from here: www.amd.com/afds
- Replays of the webcast will be available for 10 days, and can be accessed from here: www.amd.com/afds
- AMD Fusion Developer Summit Registration
- Get information on AMD Fusion Family of APU processors here
- Follow news from the AMD team on Twitter at @AMD_Unprocessed
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD’s server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD’s superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.