AMD is built upon the value of putting people first—our customers, our employees, our neighbors, and our communities around the world. As a result, we have a longstanding heritage of investing our time, money, and technology with local organizations to help solve some of society’s toughest challenges.
It is this legacy that inspired us to create the AMD Foundation to strengthen our philanthropic giving and provide focus for our more than 30-year history of community involvement.
AMD Foundation Mission
Enrich AMD communities worldwide through strategic investments, employee engagement, and disaster relief programs.
Major AMD Site Communities
Inquiries must come from 501(c)(3) nonprofits and schools with programs meeting the criteria above and are located in a major AMD site listed below in the North America and Asia.
- Canada: Markham and Toronto, Ontario
- United States: Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Ft. Collins, Colorado; Sunnyvale (Silicon Valley), California; Orlando, Florida; Bellevue, Washington
- Bangalore and Hyderabad, India; Beijing and Shanghai, China; Singapore; Cyberjaya and Penang, Malaysia; Taipei, Taiwan
Board of Directors
- Ruth Cotter, Vice-Chairman
- Susan Moore, President
- Devinder Kumar, Treasurer
- Chekib Akrout
- Jim Anderson
AMD Foundation, Inc.
7171 Southwest Parkway, MS 100.4
Austin, TX 78735