Shop AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700X Processors
AMD Ryzen Ready AM4 Chipsets and Motherboards
AMD Socket AM4 represents the company’s new future-proof platform.3
Ryzen 7 Is All About High-Speed Performance and Multitasking
To win one, we want to see you multitask quickly by doing 7 things in 7 seconds.
AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700X
© 2017, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
*Testing by AMD Performance labs as of March 3, 2017 on the following systems: Socket AM4: AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700X processor, with NVIDIA GTX 1070 6 GB graphics adapter 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 RAM, Windows 10 RS2operating system, Graphics driver 126.96.36.19933 :: 12/11/2016;, and Socket 1151: Z270 SLI, Core i7-7700K processor, with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB graphics adapter, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 RAM, Windows 10 RS2operating system, Graphics driver 188.8.131.5233 :: 12/11/2016. Compared to the AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, the Core i7-7700K achieved 67% the video encoding performance in Handbrake and 82% the performance in Adobe Premiere CC, for an average video encoding performance of 75% relative to the AMD Ryzen 7 1700X. Compared to the AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, the Core i7-7700K achieved 65% the performance in POVRay, 69% the performance in Blender, and 63% the performance in Cinebench, for an average content creation performance of 66% relative to the AMD Ryzen 7 1700X. In simultaneous game streaming via OBS, the AMD Ryzen 7 1700X dropped less than 1% of frames, while the Core i7-7700K dropped 18% of frames. In VR performance, both the AMD Ryzen 7 1700X and Core i7-7700K dropped less than 1% of frames in the Price of Freedom, Serious Sam, and Raw Data game benchmark tests. RZN-31
** This information represents the views of third parties at http://www.pcgamer.com/amd-ryzen-5-review/, http://www.game-debate.com/news/22699/amd-ryzen-5-1500x-and-ryzen-5-1600x-v-intel-i5-kaby-lake-gaming-performance-benchmarks, http://www.kitguru.net/components/cpu/luke-hill/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-cpu-review/10/, https://www.kitguru.net/components/cpu/luke-hill/amd-ryzen-5-1600x-6c12t-cpu-review/10/ for secure data encryption, 1080p gaming and Premium Gaming, respectively. These third party results have not been verified by AMD. AMD has no obligation to update third party information and will under no circumstances be for any damages resulting from your reliance on this third party content.
- AMD SenseMI technology features vary by model. For specific capabilities of different processor models, please visit www.amd.com. If your system is pre-built, contact your manufacturer for additional information.
- AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware
- Statement of “future-proof” refers to support of current and upcoming technology standards including 14nm FinFET process technology, DirectX®12 and Vulkan™ API support, new I/O technology including DDR4, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and NVMe, and experiences such as VR. “Future-proof” statement is not meant to serve as a warranty or indicate that users will never have to upgrade their graphics technology again. Support of current and upcoming technology standards described above has the potential to reduce frequency of CPU upgrades for some users. GD-104
- Testing by AMD Performance labs. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. AMD Reference Motherboard (AMD) and AMD Ryzen™ 7 1800X, ASUS X99 STRIX motherboard and Core i7-6900K, 16GB DDR4-2400, GeForce Titan X, NVIDIA driver 184.108.40.20633, Windows 10 x64 RS1. Tested using DOTA™ 2 as of February 14, 2017. OBS Target Settings: 1920x1080 source resolution, 1920x1080 broadcast resolution, 60 FPS broadcast frame rate, 3500Kbps VBR target bitrate, x264 encoder. “Encode Failure Rate” defined as percentage of video frames dropped by x264 encoder due to “CPU too slow” errors. Dropped frame count: 0/23000 (AMD), 4177/23000 (Intel). RZN-16
- Requires 4K display and content. Supported resolution varies by GPU model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase. GD-113
- AMD Ryzen VR Ready Premium Processors are select AMD Ryzen processors that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for processors. Other hardware (including graphics cards) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-117