AMD Welcomes The Next Generation Power-Efficient Embedded GPUs
The AMD Embedded Radeon™ E9170 Series
- AMD offers the capability for HD and 4K high-speed video decode and encode and 3D support to help ensure jaw-dropping experiences.
- All AMD embedded GPUs support multiple displays and select AMD embedded GPUs support up to 6 displays.
Small Form Factor
- Embedded industry-standard form factors such as MCM, MXM and low-profile PCIe are ideal for compact systems.
- Save on power and even design fanless systems with a wide range of thermal design power (TDP) options – including options in the sub-20W category.
- AMD offers at least 5 years of support1 for most embedded GPUs; longer than most consumer-grade GPUs.
Ultra-High Performance Embedded GPUs
These are AMD's highest performing embedded discrete GPUs. These incredibly powerful processors are well-suited for high-end casino and arcade gaming machines, high-end medical imaging devices, and high-end conventional military and aerospace applications.
Power-Efficient Embedded GPUs
These GPUs provide excellent processing performance at reduced levels of power consumption, making them well-suited for mobile signage, retail and kiosks, factory human-machine interface systems, heads-up conventional military and aerospace displays, and thin client computers.
Long Product Availability
Get optimal value out of designs by reducing engineering iteration cycles. Particularly valuable for designers of products in highly regulated industries, including medical imaging and casino gaming.
Visit the Resources page to find out more about the different Embedded AMD graphics processors available, software compatibility, case studies, white papers and much more.
Whitepaper: Why Choose Embedded
Whitepaper: Embedded GPUs are No Gamble
Resources: White Papers & Case Studies
Case Studies & News
- Blog: AMD Embedded @ G2E 2017: More Screens, More Pixels, More Action
- Press release: New AMD Embedded GPU Delivers Up to 3X Performance-Per-Watt for Low-Power Embedded Applications
- Press release: AMD Embedded Technology Celebrates More than 10 Years Supporting Global Casino Gaming Customers
- Press release: AMD Takes Embedded Applications to the Next Level with New GPUs
- Case Study: High Performance Graphics for Conventional Military and Commercial Avionics
- Case Study: Motion DSP video enhancement for law enforcement
- Blog: Casino Gaming Leader Bets Big on New Polaris-Based Embedded GPU
- Part availability is planned for 5 years from date of announcement, subject to change without notice. Further support available under contract.