AMD PRO A-Series APUs for Business Laptops
The AMD PRO A-Series processor portfolio delivers real-world performance, meaningful innovation, and dependability optimized to meet the evolving budget and IT needs of businesses today and tomorrow. With a future-focused APU architecture optimized for real-world productivity, AMD optimizes customer IT value with more choice, without compromising critical manageability and stability requirements.
Meaningful innovation in performance and design
- Up to 4 CPUs and 8 compute units (512 stream processors) drive efficient performance
- Exceptional power efficiency delivers all-day battery life1 without compromising capability
- APU architecture optimized for real-world collaboration and connectivity-driven productivity
Unmatched depth of dependability
- 18-month platform stability empowers smarter, simpler IT planning and investment
- 24-month processor longevity and 36-month processor warranty ensure virtually nonstop productivity and peace of mind
- Trusted by major companies worldwide, both as a technology partner and provider
Future-focused choice and value
- Superior performance and value, providing organizations more opportunity
- Innovative APU architecture designed to meet end-user needs both today and tomorrow
- Industry standards-based security and manageability architecture creates freedom of choice
Powering Products You Love.
Discover all the leading businesses that count on AMD every day.
AMD PRO A-Series APUs
Why pay extra for something not as inclusive? With DASH manageability bundled on every AMD PRO Series APU platform, AMD provides industry-standard manageability, flexibility with your budget, and the freedom to upgrade to richer hardware configurations – or keep the savings
AMD PRO Control Center
The AMD PRO Control Center is the ideal solution for small and medium businesses without implemented management tools or dedicated IT. It’s a one-stop utility for intuitive system configuration
AMD-Based HP Laptops for Commercial
AMD-Based Lenovo Laptops for Commercial
- AMD defines All-Day Battery Life as 8+ hours of continuous use when measured with the Windows Idle test.