So. Much. Possibility.
Endless possibilities and entertainment from AMD, Adobe, and Square Enix Collective
Processors for Laptops - 7th Generation AMD A-Series APUs
Superior multi-tasking processing power and efficiency with stunning streaming and best-in class gaming.
Efficient and powerful multi-tasking plus enhanced HD video streaming and superb online gaming.
Smooth multi-tasking performance, enhanced HD video streaming and amazing energy efficiency.
Powerful computing designed to improve how you work, play and relax.
AMD Radeon™ R9 Series Graphics
Radeon™ is Gaming
A new GPU for a new era in gaming
Performance That Matters
Get image quality that rivals up to 4K while playing your favorite games, even on a 1080p display, with Virtual Super Resolution.2
Eliminate stuttering and tearing with AMD FreeSync™ technology.3
- Get back to work or play faster than ever with the rapid resume speeds of AMD Start Now technology.4
Incredible Visual Experiences
Superior gaming at home or on the go via Graphics Core Next architecture and support for DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™ APIs.
Automatically boost video quality for enhanced color, contrast and resolution for all of your favorite photos with AMD Perfect Picture techonology.5
- Smooth, fluid video and long battery life for Ultra HD and silky smooth streaming with HEVC Accelerated Decode.6
Work Faster, Play Longer¹
Advanced power management technologies intelligently deliver power when you need it and conserve it when you don’t.
AMD Turbo Core technology dynamically boosts performance on demand to provide extra performance when you need it most.
- Set your maximum gaming frame rate with Frame Rate Target Control to help save power, and reduce heat and noise.7
- Testing by AMD Performance labs. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. PCMark® 8 v2 Home is used to simulate system performance; the 7th Gen AMD FX™ @ 35W scored 3477.4, while the AMD A10-5750M scored 2520.75 for a benchmark score comparison of 3477.4/2520.75 = 1.38X or 38% (Work Faster). Local 1080p video playback using the 7th Gen AMDFX™ @ 15W utilized 4.263W average while the A10-5750M utilized 12.925W average (Play Longer). Work Faster Configs: 7th Gen AMD FX™ @ 35W: AMD ”Gardenia” platform, 7th Gen AMD FX™ @35W with AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics, 2x4096 DDR4-2400 RAM, 244GB SSD Drive (Non-rotating), Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise, Graphics driver 15.300.0.0 2015-11-09
A10-5750M: Hewlett-Packard HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC, A10-5750M with AMD Radeon HD 8650G, 2x4096 DDR3-1600 RAM, 244GB SSD Drive (Non-rotating), Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Graphics driver 15.200.1055.0 2015-07-05
Play Longer Configs: 7th Gen AMD FX™ @ 15W: AMD “Gardenia” platform, 2x4096 DDR4-1866 RAM, 256GB SSD Drive (Non-rotating), Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Graphics driver 184.108.40.206 2016-1-12.
AMD A10-5750M: AMD “Pumori” platform, 2x2048 DDR3L-1600, 250 GB 5400RPM HDD, Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, Graphics Driver 220.127.116.11 2012-10-23. BRN-20
- AMD Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) feature is designed to render games at higher resolutions and dynamically rescale them for HD displays at higher quality and visual details. Check with your system manufacturer for specific capabilities. GD-85
- FreeSync is an AMD technology designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. Requires Monitor, AMD Radeon™ graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync 1.2 (or newer). AMD Catalyst™ driver 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities. Only select AMD Radeon GPUs and A-Series APUs supported; see www.amd.com/freesync for full details
- AMD Start Now technology is a BIOS optimized solution designed to deliver better system responsiveness by minimizing the time to wake up the system from sleep mode, boot the system to desktop and connect to a wireless local area network. Actual times will vary based on operating system, APU, driver, disk drive and memory speed. AMD Start Now technology is available with select AMD APUs when running Windows 7 or later. Check with your component or system manufacturer or retailer for specific model capabilities. GD-46
- AMD Perfect Picture is a set of image, video processing and display post-processing technologies designed to provide smooth video playback, advanced de-interlacing, dynamic contrast adjustment, color vibrancy, noise reduction and edge enhancement that provides brilliant colors and sharp images when playing Blu-ray and other content on your PC. AMD Perfect Picture includes AMD Steady Video technology designed to eliminate shakes and jitters during the playback of home video. It is not designed to (a) isolate overlays, logos or captions, or (b) improve the playback of letter boxed, premium/commercial, or interlaced content. AMD Steady Video is recommended for use with videos that contain unwanted shakes and jitters. Users may turn on this technology via the AMD Catalyst Control Center™. GD-63
- HEVC acceleration is subject to inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players. GD-81
- Frame Rate Target Control is an AMD technology designed to reduce heat, noise and power consumption by letting users set a maximum frame rate for their games and applications. Not currently compatible with AMD Dual Graphics multi-GPU configurations. Confirm supported technologies with system manufacturer before purchase. GD-77
Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of Khronos Group, Inc. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions.