AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper Processors
Do everything. All at the same time. Render. Stream. Compile. Encode. Work and play. With the highest levels of multi-processing performance that money can buy.
- From 8 to 16 cores
- Up to 32 processing threads
- From 20MB to 40MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 7 Processors
Experience elite performance in games, content creation, and intensive multi-tasking. A beautifully balanced design for serious PC enthusiasts.
- 8 cores
- 16 processing threads
- 20 MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 5 Processors
Everyone deserves a powerful processor. Uncompromising features and smooth performance is finally the standard for every gamer and artist.
- From 4 to 6 cores
- Up to 12 processing threads
- From 10MB to 16MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 3 Processors
Cutting-edge, true quad-core architecture provides the responsiveness and performance you’d expect from a much pricier PC.
- 4 cores
- 10MB Cache
Power to Products You Love
Check out the HP Omen powered by AMD Ryzen and Radeon processors.
Discover. Create. Evolve.
AMD Ryzen™ 3 processors deliver responsive performance for everything you do.
“Zen” Core Architecture
A landmark increase in processor performance
AMD SenseMI Technology
Clever machine intelligence in your AMD Ryzen™ processor1
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
Unlock ultimate control over your AMD Ryzen™ powered system for personalized overclocking and efficiency.2
RYZEN™ POWERS. YOU DOMINATE.
Ready-to-play systems powered by the innovative new AMD Ryzen™ 7 processors.
AMD Ryzen™ Ready AM4 Chipsets and Motherboards
AMD Socket AM4 represents the company’s new future-proof platform.3
New AMD Wraith Coolers for AMD Ryzen™
We’ve upped the ante with a whole new line of AMD Wraith Coolers for Socket AM4 and the new AMD Ryzen™ processor.
RYZEN™ POWERS. YOU DOMINATE.
AMD Ryzen™ 7 processors have arrived.
Club AMD at CES 2017
Check out our Club AMD demo space at CES 2017 in Las Vegas!
AMD Ryzen™ powers VR and Mixed Reality
Fans at New Horizon were able to “build” a Ryzen™ based PC in a mixed reality VR experience.
- AMD SenseMI technology features vary by model. For specific capabilities of different processor models, please visit www.amd.com. If your system is pre-built, contact your manufacturer for additional information.
- AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware
- Statement of “future-proof” refers to support of current and upcoming technology standards including 14nm FinFET process technology, DirectX®12 and Vulkan™ API support, new I/O technology including DDR4, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and NVMe, and experiences such as VR. “Future-proof” statement is not meant to serve as a warranty or indicate that users will never have to upgrade their graphics technology again. Support of current and upcoming technology standards described above has the potential to reduce frequency of CPU upgrades for some users. GD-104