Shrink the design, not the performance, with the AMD Sempron™ 200U and 210U processors designed specifically for embedded systems. These AMD Sempron processors are specifically designed with unique computing features and a thin, compact form factor to help enable new and uncompromising designs. The AMD Sempron 200U and 210U processors are packaged in a smallfootprint, lidless 812-ball BGA (Ball Grid Array) package. This enables small form factor and rugged designs to be created with optimal thermal dissipation utilizing a soldered down ASB1 device. The AMD Sempron 200U and 210U processors are well suited for designs including enterprise-class thin client systems, point of sale kiosks, digital signage, ruggedized systems for military aero or other field implementations, telecommunications and networking devices, gaming machines and industrial controls with these models supporting extended longevity.
Features and Benefits
- Featuring AMD's innovative Direct Connect Architecture for leading-edge performance by providing separate, dedicated high-speed links between processor and memory, processor and I/O, and I/O to memory, to enable predictability in real-time applications
- HyperTransport™ technology helps boost overall system performance through a dedicated high-speed, low-latency I/O interface
- AMD Digital Media Xpress™ technology designed to be compatible with the largest installed base of multimedia-enhanced software, taking 3D and graphics to new levels for medical imaging, gaming, kiosk, and point-of-sale applications
- Simultaneous 32- and 64-bit performance, designed to be compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista®
- Enhanced Virus Protection to increase the reliability of your network-connected applications*