- Advanced Memory is available with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4860.
- Subject to available monitor resolution.
- Requires dual ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4860 graphics processors with ATI CrossFireX™ technology. Compute power: ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4860 (640 Stream Processors) x (2 FLOP/Processor) x (650 MHz) = 832,000 MFLOPS = 832 GFLOPS
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and may require a specialized power supply.
- HD capable monitor required
- Blu-ray drive required
- Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD. HD and SD decode is done on the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series graphics processors.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 Series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays in AC mode only.
- ATI Video Converter is available on select ATI Stream technology enabled notebook with an ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4600 series or ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series graphics processor.
*ATI Avivo™ HD is a technology platform that includes a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some ATI Avivo™ HD capabilities may require complementary products.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI®, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).