Ultra-fast performance, superb visual quality and massively parallel power in a single slot, high-end card.
ATI Eyefinity Technology
Advanced multi-display technology delivering highly immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces 4, 1
As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance
Full 30-bit Display Pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity3
With two DisplayPort and one dual-link DVI outputs, Multi-View enables up to three displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings 4,1
Full Shader Model 5.0 Support
Create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU
There is a high level of assurance when purchasing a configuration that is reliable and provides the performance necessary for professional 3D graphics needs
DirectX® 11 and OpenGL® 3.2 Advanced Features
Great performance, scalability and reliability
Industry standard API - Open, multiplatform development platform for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing5
- ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI FirePro™ professional graphics card; the number of supported displays varies by card model. Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Linux® is required in order to support more than 2 displays. Depending on the card model, native DisplayPort™ connectors and/or certified DisplayPort™ active or passive adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your card’s DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s) may be required. See www.amd.com/firepro for details.
- Based on 1440 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V7800 vs. 320 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V7750.
- Thirty-bit monitor required for full 30-bit display.
- Each ATI FirePro V7800 professional graphics card supports up to three independent displays, using the two DisplayPort connectors and the one dual-link DVI connector (cables not included).
- OpenCL™ compliant driver and SDK release scheduled in 2010.