Unrivalled high-end graphics¹ when you need more computational power for demanding 3D applications
ATI Eyefinity Technology
Advanced multi-display technology delivering a highly immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces2,5
As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance
Full 30-bit Display Pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity6
With four DisplayPort outputs, Multi-View enables up to four displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings5
Full Shader Model 5.0 Support
Create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU
There is a high level of assurance when purchasing a configuration that is reliable and provides the performance necessary for professional 3D graphics needs
DirectX® 11 and OpenGL® 3.2 Advanced Features
Great performance, scalability and reliability
Industry standard API - Open, multiplatform development platform for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing7
- Based on comparison of 1600 stream processors and 147.2GB/s memory bandwidth for ATI FirePro™ V8800 vs. 240 CUDA processors and 102GB/s for NVIDIA QuadroFX 5800, as reported on http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_11761.html as of 3/16/10.
- ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI FirePro™ professional graphics card; the number of supported displays varies by card model. Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Linux® is required in order to support more than 2 displays. Depending on the card model, native DisplayPort™ connectors and/or certified DisplayPort™ active or passive adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your card’s DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s) may be required. Based on 1600 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V8800 vs. 800 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V8750.
- When running Microsoft® Windows® XP, ATI Eyefinity technology supports a maximum of 2 displays.
- Supports up to four independent displays, using DisplayPort connectors (cables not included).
- Thirty-bit monitor required for full 30-bit display.
- OpenCL™ compliant driver and SDK release scheduled in 2010.