1. Blu-ray drive and HD capable monitor required.
2. Requires a 10-bit display.
3. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330 delivers 100.132* per watt, compared with the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3410 which delivers 26.7* per watt. *3dMark Vantage(P) scores used.
4. With the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330 high-definition decode is done on the graphics processor while standard stream is decoded on CPU.
5. Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD.
6. ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330 graphics (256MB, GDDR3) is approx. 3.8 times faster vs. G352.33GHz Dual Core Intel. Based on 2GB DDR2-800, Puma Platform, AMD Turion™ Ultra 2.4 GHz, Vista SP1 32-bit.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations. Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).