1. Blu-ray drive and HD capable monitor required.
2. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4600 series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays.
3. This may vary depending on your system configuration and video formats.
4. Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD. HD and SD decode is done on the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4600 series graphics processors.
5. Subject to available monitor resolution.
6. The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4670 delivers 432 GigaFLOPS compared with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3650 which delivers 120 GigaFLOPS.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).