- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI Radeon™ graphics card with Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating systems - the number of displays may vary by board design and you should confirm exact specifications with the applicable manufacturer before purchase. Systems using multiple ATI Radeon™ graphics cards can support a maximum of 8 displays (total across all cards in system) with a maximum 6 of those displays being used together in a display group (also known as a single large surface mode).
- Requires application support for ATI Stream technology.
- Windows 7 capable system required.
- HD Monitor Required.
- Digital rights management restrictions may apply.
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an ATI CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- Upscaling subject to available monitor resolution.
- Adobe Flash video acceleration and post-processing is supported for H.264-encoded content. Requires Adobe Flash Player 10.1 plug-in and ATI Catalyst 9.11 or higher video driver.
- Blu-ray or HD DVD drive and HD monitor required.
- Requires Blu-ray movie disc supporting dual 1080p streams.
- Playing HDCP content requires additional HDCP ready components, including but not limited to an HDCP ready monitor, Blu-ray or HD DVD disc drive, multimedia application and computer operating system.
- Some custom resolutions require user configuration.
- Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display.
- The OpenGL 4.0 specification preview is available with the ATI Catalyst™ driver version 10.3, full support is scheduled for release later in 2010.
- OpenCL compliant driver and SDK release scheduled for later in 2010.
- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for panning across three displays.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.