AMD Face Login
Save time and frustration
AMD makes it easy to experience the new standard in accessing your PC. Don’t worry about remembering lengthy usernames and passwords. On select AMD A-Series processor-based systems, you can simplify the way you log on to your favorite sites with the facial recognition capabilities of AMD Face Login.1
If you are worried about others bypassing this feature – let us help to ease your mind. You can set the accuracy level to “high” so that you have to blink to log in – helping to assure that you are the only one accessing your sites.
And that’s not all. You can also use the face-out feature, which can either automatically put your PC to sleep or lock your PC screen when you leave your computer.
Best of all, you can download the software completely free of charge for select laptops, tablets and hybrids. See our list of eligible APU models or download our software compatibility tool using the steps below to see if your system qualifies.
Want to get AMD Face Login on your AMD A-Series processor-based PC? Follow these three easy steps to download the free software from our partner.
- Download our easy-to-use tool to confirm that your system can run AMD Face Login
- Download and install the software from our partner using the link in the below tool
- Enjoy interacting with your system like never before!
1. AMD Face Login is designed as a convenient tool to help you log into Windows and many popular websites quickly. It should not be used to protect your computer and personal information from unwanted access. Only available on select AMD A-Series APU-based tablets and notebooks. Requires a webcam, and will only operate on PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system and Internet Explorer version 9 or 10. Internet connection is required for website login and use of other online features.
2. AMD Screen Mirror is designed to enable the transmission and display of your PC screen on other compatible networked "mirror" devices. Only available on select AMD A-Series APU-based tablets and notebooks. Compatible Digital Media Renderer (DMR) devices are listed on the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) website (http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search) with the “'Play To' Receiver” feature and must also include H.264 and AAC support. Both PC and DMR device must be connected to a network that will permit content streaming. AMD Screen Mirror supports almost all popular image, audio and video file formats as well as applications showing on your PC screen, but will not mirror protected content. Requires minimum screen resolution of 800x600. Performance may be degraded on networks with limited bandwidth, especially with high definition content.
3. AMD Gesture Control is designed to enable gesture recognition as a tool for controlling certain applications on your PC. Only available on select AMD A-Series APU-based tablets and notebooks. Requires a web camera, and will only operate on PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system. Supported Windows desktop apps include: Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Supported Windows Store apps include: Microsoft Photos, Microsoft Music, Microsoft Reader and Kindle. Performance may be degraded in low lighting or intensely-focused lighting environments.