- As of October 9th, 2009, the ATI Radeon™ HD 5970 scores in excess of X10000 in 3DMark Vantage v.101, the highest single graphics card score achieved to date.
- HD capable monitor required.
- AMD's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD OverDrive™ or ATI OverDrive™ software.
- To enable a third display you require one panel with a DisplayPort connector or an active DisplayPort adapter.
- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for panning across three displays.
- Requires application support for ATI Stream technology.
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an ATI CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for the additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.
- Driver support scheduled for release in 2010.
- Digital rights management restrictions may apply.
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Radeon™ GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- Upscaling subject to available monitor resolution.
- Blu-ray or HD DVD drive and HD monitor required to play Blu-ray / HD DVD discs.
- Requires Blu-ray movie disc supporting dual 1080p streams.
- Playing HDCP content requires additional HDCP ready components, including but not limited to an HDCP ready monitor, Blu-ray or HD DVD disc drive, multimedia application and computer operating system.
- Some custom resolutions require user configuration.
- Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display.
- OpenCL compliant driver and SDK release scheduled for later in 2010.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).