- Requires dual ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4870 or ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4850 graphics processors with ATI CrossFireX™ technology to break the one teraflop barrier for single precision performance.
- Blu-ray drive and HD capable monitor required.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4870 and ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4850 deliver 800 stream processing units compared with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3800 series which delivers 320 stream processing units.
- Subject to available monitor resolution.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays in AC mode only.
- DVD playback requires a DVD drive.
- This may vary depending on your system configuration and video formats.
- Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD. HD and SD decode is done on the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series graphics processors.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI®, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).