- Inbound HD signal, Blu-ray or HD-DVD drive, player and 1080p-capable monitor required. Subscriber fees may apply.
- Input your zip code at www.antennaweb.org for the signal coverage in your area. Depending on your location, an amplified antenna may be required for optimal reception.
- Clear QAM digital TV channel support is dependent upon you local cable provider by your cable provider. Please contact your cable provider for a listing
of digital channels supported in your area. Clear-QAM is supported in Windows Vista® using ATI Catalyst Media Center™.
- DVD playback and authoring is supported with ATI Catalyst Media Center™ software. DVD playback requires a DVD drive and DVD authoring requires a DVD burner.
- Some content protection restrictions may apply.
- Requires an internet capable media playing device with broadband streaming capabilities (mobile phone, PDA, laptop or PC).
- AMD LIVE!™ PC, AMD LIVE!™ Ultra PC, AMD LIVE!™ Home Media Servers or AMD LIVE!™ Home Cinema required. Visit www.amdlive.com for additional information and for AMD LIVE!™ software downloads.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).