ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD Key Features
Features and Benefits
Variety of Broadcast Signals - The ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD is a feature-rich tuner providing the ability to receive analog (NTSC), digital/HDTV (ATSC) and unencrypted digital cable (ClearQAM) signals with time shifting functionality1,2,3. You can also listen to your favorite FM radio stations to listen to your favorite grooves, talk shows or the latest news.
ClearQAM - With the advent of Windows Vista®, digital cable reception of Clear-QAM channels (unencrypted Digital Cable TV) is now possible. Enrich your Digital Cable TV media experience with ATI Catalyst Media Center™ in Windows Vista® with full Clear-QAM TV clarity1.
Personal Video Recorder (PVR) Functionality- Watch, pause and record live TV with the ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD. Now you can watch your favorite TV programming when it’s convenient for you.
Windows® Media Center - The ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD is designed for Windows® XP Media Center Edition, Windows Vista® Home Premium or Windows Vista® Ultimate. This is where it all begins. You can enjoy your media entertainment right in your living room. Watch live and recorded TV, DVDs, music, photos, and more all within the easy to use Windows® Media Center that you know and love4.
Enhanced DVD Up-scaling - Watch standard definition video in near HD quality with DVD up-scaling4. ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD uses post processing to enhance standard and low resolution videos and movies for your HD display.
Unified Video Decoder - Enjoy the latest Blu-ray movies and other HD content with a dedicated hardware video decoder1. The UVD offloads the intensive process of HD video decoding and playback from the CPU to the GPU while improving visual quality.
Ultimate Image Quality - Performance that rivals high end Blu-ray and HD-DVD players on displays with resolutions that exceed 1080p – up scale to 2560x1600.
Integrated Digital Outputs - Enjoy all your digital content the way you want to, with built-in HDMI with 5.1 digital surround sound and dual-link DVI and DVI to VGA adapter.
ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD Accessory Kit- Upgrade your PC with the ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD accessory kit the perfect addition to your ATI All-in-Wonder™ HD providing connectivity for a wide variety of HD TVs and other displays (may be sold separately).
PCI Express® 2.0 - Now you are ready for demanding graphics applications with PCI Express 2.0 support, which allows up to twice the throughput of PCI Express 1.0 delivering incredible overall system performance.
Powerful performance - You’ll be blown away by life-like graphics from the latest games created with Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 technology, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects1.
120 stream processors - Now you have more than enough horsepower to support demanding games and graphics applications.
AMD LIVE!™ On Demand - Access your recorded TV, videos, music and photos on almost any device with a broadband connection with AMD LIVE!™ On Demand5,6,7.
Video Capture and Convert - Capture and convert MPEG2 video with ATI Avivo™ HD Video Converter. Easily convert your video into the latest formats such as WMV9, H.264, MPEG4, DixX and transfer them to your Portable Media Player5,6.
Edit and Author DVDs - With ATI Catalyst Media Center™ you can edit your home videos and burn your own DVDs4,8. It’s time to start building that video library you have always wanted and start preserving those priceless memories.
AMD LIVE!™ Explorer (available on Windows Vista®) – Explore your complete digital collections of music, photos, videos and recorded TV shows in a single window using the attractive 3D interface6,7.
- Inbound HD signal, Blu-ray or HD-DVD drive, player and 1080p-capable monitor required. Subscriber fees may apply.
- Input your zip code at www.antennaweb.org for the signal coverage in your area. Depending on your location, an amplified antenna may be required for optimal reception.
- Clear QAM digital TV channel support is dependent upon you local cable provider by your cable provider. Please contact your cable provider for a listing of digital channels supported in your area. Clear-QAM is supported in Windows Vista® using ATI Catalyst Media Center™.
- DVD playback requires a DVD drive and DVD authoring requires a DVD burner.
- Some content protection restrictions may apply.
- Requires an internet capable media playing device with broadband streaming capabilities (mobile phone, PDA, laptop or PC).
- AMD LIVE!™ PC, AMD LIVE!™ Ultra PC, AMD LIVE!™ Home Media Servers or AMD LIVE!™ Home Cinema required. Visit www.amdlive.com for additional information and for AMD LIVE!™ software downloads.
- DVD playback and authoring is supported with ATI Catalyst Media Center™ software.