Do It All. No matter where you are.
Don't choose between brilliant graphics and great battery life. Get both, with AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology. AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology is designed to give mobile users the best of both worlds: brilliant graphics and great battery life. AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology engages discrete graphics only when you need it, using energy-efficient built-in graphics capabilities the rest of the time. The result: a seamless, vivid digital experience with great battery life thanks to AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology.
Great Battery Life
- Power-savings graphics mode used automatically for everyday applications and Windows Desktop
- When exiting applications graphics switch automatically to power-savings mode
- Powerful AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics processor provides more performance when you need it.
- Discrete graphics automatically activate when 3D applications or browser video plug-ins start
Automatic, Flexible and Seamless
- Supports seamless switching
- User-initiated switching via AMD Catalyst Control Center™ or control panel
- Optimized driver for maximum compatibility,/li>
Note: Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner, HDMI connector) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – always check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
With AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology, full enablement of all discrete graphics video and display features may not be supported on all systems (e.g. OpenGL applications will run on the integrated GPU or the APU as the case may be). Always check with your system manufacturer for specific mode capabilities and supported technologies.