Perfect balance of price and performance in a single slot, mid-range card.
Stream Processors: 800
Memory Interface: 128-bit
Size/Type: 1GB GDDR5
Bandwidth (GB/s): 64.0
DisplayPort: 2 Standard
Dual-link DVI: 1
Max Resolution: 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
DirectX® : 11.0
OpenGL® : 3.2
Shader Model: 5.0
ATI Eyefinity Technology Support1 : Yes
ATI CrossFire™ Pro Support5 : Yes
Stream Computing: Yes (OpenCL™ 1.07)
OS Support: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Linux®8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Max Power: ‹75 W
Form Factor: Full Height / Full Length
Support Energy Star® 5.0 Compliance: Yes
Bus Interface: PCI Express® 2.0 x16
- 512MB of system memory
- CD-ROM drive (or internet access) for software installation
- Power supply w/75W for graphics
Retail Package Contents
- ATI FirePro™ V5800 professional graphics card
- Installation CD with drivers and documentation
- Quick Start Reference Guide
- One DP to DVI (single-link) adapters9
- One DVI to VGA adapter10
- One ATI CrossFire™ Pro connection cable
Warranty and Support
- Three year limited product repair / replacement warranty
- Direct toll free phone and email access to dedicated workstation technical support team11
- Advanced parts replacement option
- ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI FirePro™ professional graphics card; the number of supported displays varies by card model. Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Linux® is required in order to support more than 2 displays. Depending on the card model, native DisplayPort™ connectors and/or certified DisplayPort™ active or passive adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your card’s DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s) may be required. See www.amd.com/firepro for details.
- Based on 800 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V5800 vs. 320 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V5700.
- Thirty-bit monitor required for full 30-bit display.
- Each ATI FirePro V5800 professional graphics card supports up to three independent displays, using the two DisplayPort connectors and the one dual-link DVI connector (cables not included).
- Specific power, chassis space, connector, and resource requirements may apply. Check with system manufacturer to see if dual cards are supported.
- 2560 x 1600 resolution required for full 12.3 million pixel resolution.
- OpenCL™ compliant driver and SDK release scheduled in 2010.
- Linux® drivers can be downloaded from support.amd.com.
- Second DVI output supported through one included single-link DP to DVI adapters, dual-link and additional single-link adapters sold separately.
- VGA output supported through one included DP to VGA adapter, additional adapters sold separately.
- Toll free hotline available in North America.