Ultra-fast performance, superb visual quality and massively parallel power in a single slot, high-end card.
Stream Processors: 1440
Memory Interface: 256-bit
Size/Type: 2GB GDDR5
Bandwidth (GB/s): 128.0
DisplayPort: 2 Standard
Dual-link: DVI 1
Max Resolution: 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
Shader Model: 5.0
ATI Eyefinity Technology Support1: Yes
ATI CrossFire™ Pro Support3 : Yes
ATI FirePro™ S400 Synchronization Module Support (for Framelock/Genlock): Yes
Stream Computing: Yes (OpenCL™ 1.04)
OS Support: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Linux® 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Max Power: ‹150 W
Form Factor: Full Height / Full Length
Support Energy Star® 5.0 Compliance: Yes
Bus Interface: PCI Express® 2.0 x16
- 512MB of system memory
- CD-ROM drive (or internet access) for software installation
- Power supply w/150W for graphics
- One 2x3 power connectors
Retail Package Contents
- ATI FirePro™ V7800 professional graphics card
- Installation CD with drivers and documentation
- Quick Start Reference Guide
- One DP to DVI (single-link) adapters5
- One DVI to VGA adapter6
- One ATI CrossFire™ Pro connection cable
Warranty and Support
- Three year limited product repair / replacement warranty
- Direct toll free phone and email access to dedicated workstation technical support team7
- Advanced parts replacement option
- ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI FirePro™ professional graphics card; the number of supported displays varies by card model. Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Linux® is required in order to support more than 2 displays. Depending on the card model, native DisplayPort™ connectors and/or certified DisplayPort™ active or passive adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your card’s DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s) may be required. See www.amd.com/firepro for details.
- Based on 1440 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V7800 vs. 320 stream processors for ATI FirePro™ V7750.
- Specific power, chassis space, connector, and resource requirements may apply. Check with system manufacturer to see if dual cards are supported.
- OpenCL™ compliant driver and SDK release scheduled in 2010.
- Second DVI output supported through one included single-link DP to DVI adapters, dual-link and additional single-link adapters sold separately.
- VGA output supported through one included DP to VGA adapter, additional adapters sold separately.
- Toll free hotline available in North America.