- HD capable monitor required
- Blu-ray drive required
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and may require a specialized power supply.
- All ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays with the exception of the ATI Radeon™ HD 4350 GPUs which can upscale video on displays up to 1920x1200.
- ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series GPUs are capable of outputting DisplayPort signals. Manufacturers of ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series graphics cards may choose to implement this functionality – you may inquire of them which models, if any, support DisplayPort.
- ATI PowerPlay™ technology consists of numerous power saving features. Not all features may be available in all ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series graphics cards.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI®, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).