- Memory profiles are designed to boost system performance with pre-set memory profiles. AMP profiles are only available on supported AMD platforms and XMP profiles are only available on supported Intel platforms. The motherboard and the DDR3 memory module must be AMP or XMP-enabled in order to download preset profiles. Check with motherboard manufacturer and system memory manufacturer to see if AMP or XMP are enabled.
- AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware or software.
- Test conducted in AMD Labs to measure RAM speed/performance in FPS using Bioshock Infinite at 1080p, low preset. DDR3-2133 AMD Radeon™ RG2133 Gamer Series memory 2x4GB showed performance of 31.2FPS and DDR3-1600 AMD Radeon™ RE1600 Entertainment Series memory 2x4GB showed performance of 25.56FPS. Specifications: F2A85XM-D3H motherboard AMD A10-6800 APU, Driver 13.10 Beta5, OS Windows 8 64-bit. MEM-7
- Test conducted in AMD Labs using a timer to measure PC boot and shutdown times when RAMDisk is running using a licensed AMD Radeon™ RAMDisk (32GB/64GB) Version 4.1 versus 4.0. Version 4.1 booted at 81secs and shutdown in 23 secs. Version 4.0 booted in 256 secs and shutdown in 525 secs. "Load in Background" and “Background” was enabled with Version 4.1. Specifications: Intel i7 930, Asus P6TD motherboard, 24GB DDR3-1866 AMD Radeon™ Performance Series Memory, Windows 8 RTM 64-bit. (RMD-25)
* Visit www.amd.com/gamerseriespromo for full terms and conditions. AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. used by Dataram Corporation under license. RAMDisk™ is a trademark of Dataram Corporation.
© 2013 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.