- HD capable monitor required.
- Blu-ray play back requires a Blu-ray drive.
- GDDR5 is available with the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 series, ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4600 series and the ATI Mobility Radeon™ 4500 series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays in AC mode only.
- DVD playback requires a DVD drive.
- Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations.
Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).