*ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5165 GPU clock settings have been increased to 600MHz engine clock/900MHz memory clock.
- HD capable monitor required.
- Blu-ray drive required.
- Picture-in-Picture displayed in SD. HD and SD decode is done on the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5165 GPUs.
- Works with flash based H.264 video, including YouTube and Hulu, and requires ATI Catalyst 9.11 driver version or above (Driver 8.68 or higher) and Adobe Flash Player 10.1 pre release (_http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/)
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI PowerXpress™, ATI™ Switchable Graphics, Vari-Bright™, ATI Avivo™ (including UVD 2) and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5165 GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays.
- This may vary depending on your system configuration and video formats.
- Subject to available monitor resolution.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations. Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).