- HD capable monitor required.
- Blu-ray drive required and Blu-ray movie disc supporting dual 1080p streams.
- Requires application support for ATI Stream technology.
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI PowerXpress™, ATI™ Switchable Graphics, Vari-Bright™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- Driver version 8.66 (Catalyst 9.10) or above is required to support ATI Eyefinity technology. Actual number of attachable monitors will vary by notebook model.
- The ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5700/HD 5600 Series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors.
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio are available through HDMI 1.3A.
- 10-bit monitor required.
- Digital rights management restrictions may apply.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations. Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).