- HD capable monitor required
- As of January 7, 2010, only ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5870 and HD 5850 break the teraFLOPs Barrier. Calculations: ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5870 (700MHz*800 (shaders) *2 = 1.12 TeraFLOPs), ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5850 (625MHz*800*2= 1.0 TeraFLOPs).
- As of January 7, 2010, the ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5870 3DMarkVantage score is 6568 which is the highest score achieved to date.
- Driver version 8.66 (Catalyst 9.10) or above is required to support ATI Eyefinity technology. Actual number of attachable monitors will vary by notebook model.
- Requires application support for ATI Stream technology
- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for panning across multiple displays.
- A complete ATI CrossFireX™ system includes ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD Premium Graphics, a motherboard with a compatible AMD or Intel® Chipset, ATI CrossFireX Certified memory and an ATI CrossFireX Certified power supply.
- Blu-ray drive required and Blu-ray movie disc supporting dual 1080p streams.
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI PowerXpress™, ATI™ Switchable Graphics, Vari-Bright™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- Windows® 7 capable system required.
- Digital rights management restrictions may apply to video transcoding.
Performance, technologies and features listed above can vary with specific notebook implementations. Please consult with Notebook vendor for a complete list of supported features.
ATI Radeon™ HD graphics chips have numerous features integrated into the processor itself (e.g., HDCP, HDMI, etc.). Third parties manufacturing products based on, or incorporating ATI Radeon HD graphics chips, may choose to enable some or all of these features. If a particular feature is important to you, please inquire of the manufacturer if a particular product supports this feature. In addition, some features or technologies may require you to purchase additional components in order to make full use of them (e.g. a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive, HDCP-ready monitor, etc.).