ATI Eyefinity Technology
Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, ATI Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience.
ATI Eyefinity Technology for Consumers
- Revolutionary multi-display capabilities that let
you see more and get more done.1
- Gaming: Immerse yourself in game play
- Productivity: Helps you get more done
- Entertainment: Maximize your leisure time
ATI Eyefinity Technology for Professionals
- Bring your designs to life with exceptional visual quality
- Speed workflow productivity -- expand your workspace across up to six displays2
- 1. ATI Eyefinity technology can support up to 6 displays using a single enabled ATI Radeon™ graphics card with Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating systems - the number of displays may vary by board design and you should confirm exact specifications with the applicable manufacturer before purchase. ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or certified DisplayPort™ adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required.
- ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI FirePro™ professional graphics card; the number of supported displays varies by card model. Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Linux® is required in order to support more than 2 displays. Depending on the card model, native DisplayPort™ connectors and/or certified DisplayPort™ active or passive adapters to convert your monitor's native input to your card's DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s) may be required. See www.amd.com/firepro for details.