Supporting the AMD MxGPU technology, the world’s first hardware-virtualized GPU solution
Cisco and AMD are addressing today’s enterprise graphics virtualization demands by combining Cisco’s proven UCS C-Series server platform and AMD graphics cards that support AMD Multiuser GPU (MxGPU) technology, the world’s first hardware-virtualized GPU solution, for Cisco customers looking for security, high performance and cost-effective GPU acceleration for their Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployments.
- Full Workstation Acceleration: Each user receives dedicated GPU resources and predictable graphics acceleration.
- Mobility and Collaboration: Users can access fully accelerated virtual desktops from virtually any device, in virtually any location, at virtually any time.
- Data Security and Version Control: Moving data to the datacenter helps guard against unauthorized access or loss, and helps reduce lengthy file transfers and version management between locations.
- Cost Effective: Affordable hardware pricing and extreme scalability with no additional hardware licensing fees helps lower TCO and optimize hardware ROI.
- Simple: Using native AMD FirePro drivers helps ensure compatibility with operating systems and applications and helps IT focus on strategic planning over daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers
- Industry-leading reference architectures deliver out-of-the-box performance while scaling from small to very large Big Data and Analytics deployments
- Superior rack server management capabilities manage individual or scale-out server deployments with a consistent methodology
- Improved application performance that has captured 126 world records with first-to-market results or results that exceed those set by other vendors