- What is the Partner Hub?
- Who is the Partner Hub for?
- Why should I partner with AMD?
- I want to know more about AMD’s history, leadership, and more.
- Where can I find out more about AMD products and software?
- What marketing materials are available for partners?
- What kind of sales tools does the Partner Hub offer?
- Where can I find AMD logos, badges, and brand guidelines?
- Can I search for specific marketing and sales tools?
- Is there a full list of the different types of sales and marketing assets available on the Partner Hub?
- Where can I order point-of-sale marketing materials?
- Are there trainings available to learn more about AMD products and technologies?
- What are Meet the Experts webinars?
- Where do I find in-depth content on AMD’s latest products, positioning, and more?
- Where can I get the latest news and updates from the Partner Hub?
- How do I receive AMD news in my inbox regularly?
- Can I browse previous issues of the newsletter?
- Where can I find pricing for AMD processors?
- Where can I find a list of authorized distributors?
- Where can I find a list of AMD motherboard products? What about AMD graphics card products?
- Where do I go if I need to update drivers for AMD products?
- I want the Partner Hub in another language.
- How can I connect with AMD on social media?
- I’m looking for commercial store links to purchase AMD products.
- I’d like to find where my nearest AMD office is.
- What does AMD do as a large technology company to make a positive impact on the future and the world?
- How do I contact AMD if I have questions regarding the Partner Hub?
- What if I need more support?
The AMD Partner Hub is the central platform for AMD partners to find information, news, marketing materials, sales tools, and more to aid in driving AMD business.
The Partner Hub is designed specifically with partners in mind, and is for partners who are actively seeking to improve their AMD sales performance and marketing efforts. Whether you are an e-tailer, retailer, system builder, distribution partner, add-in-board (AIB) partner, or motherboard partner, you will find virtually everything you need to succeed in selling and marketing AMD products.
AMD is your strategic partner. An AMD strategic partnership helps provide a competitive advantage through:
- Access to a broad base of technical experts in computing and graphics
- Technical collaboration on projects important to your company’s success
- Synergistic opportunities with other AMD portfolio companies
- Opportunities for inclusion in AMD marketing and PR initiatives
- Access to AMD Customers and other strategic Partners
- Long-term investment commitment
You can find more information on the AMD Ventures page.
The “Who We Are” page contains various information on AMD, including history, leadership, ventures, and more.
You can discover information on AMD technology advancements in both hardware and software on the Technologies and Software page.
Further in-depth information and training to expand your knowledge to aid in sales and customer advice can be found on the Partner Training page.
Here are links directly to each training area:
If you’re searching for information regarding specific products, a full library of product information is available in the Partner Resources section.
Here are the links to each section:
Watch a Meet the Experts webinar where AMD experts discuss the latest products, technology updates, and industry insights. Sign up for future webinars where you can interact with the experts directly.
You can find a range of marketing materials available on the Partner Hub, under the Sales and Marketing tab in the menu. Search for the marketing assets you need on the AMD Resource Library, download Logos and Brand and Partner Guidelines, or visit the AMD Partner Store to order point-of-sale kits – all designed to help boost your business.
The Partner Hub offers a range of sales tools, including marketing campaigns, how-to-sell guides, product information, toolkits and much more. To find out more, visit the Sales and Marketing Materials page.
You can find all relevant assets on the Sales and Marketing Materials page.
Find the materials you need quickly in the AMD Resource Library. Search for resources by keyword or filter by language, product, technology, asset type, and more.
Is there a full list of the different types of sales and marketing assets available on the Partner Hub?
You can find a full list of assets available on the Sales and Marketing Materials page.
- Animated GIFs: Dynamic banners intended to create branding and awareness on digital outlets, usually social media sites.
- Email Template: A folder containing items to create a co-marketing (AMD and Partner) email. Use this asset to create emails in which you will market AMD products.
- Landing Page: A folder containing items necessary to create a web page inclusive of AMD marketing materials. Use this asset to create web pages where you will market AMD products.
- Posters: Print asset intended to promote AMD products at the point-of-sale or events.
- Product Logos: AMD product and technology badges and logos.
- Product Photos, Product Box Photos, and Chip Images: Photos of AMD products to be used in digital or print marketing.
- Pull-Up Banners: Print asset intended to promote AMD products at the point-of-sale or events. Designed to be attached to hardware and free stand.
- Site Skin: A folder containing items to 'wrap' a partner website with AMD-branded images and messaging. Use this asset to create a webpage where AMD-branded images and messaging appear on all sides of an existing webpage.
- Social Banners: Digital banners intended to create branding and awareness on social media sites.
- Static Banners: Online collateral intended for transactional use.
- Table Tent/Monitor Topper: Print asset intended to promote AMD products on a table top/monitor at the point of sale, events, etc.
- Case Studies: Document detailing partnerships and use cases with AMD products and technology.
- Competitive Positioning Tools and Benchmarks: A graph illustrating how AMD products line-up against our competitors' products.
- How-to-Sell Guide: A quick-hitting resource with key product information broken into easily-digestible sections like; Why It's Great, How to Sell in 5 Seconds, and How to Sell in 60 Seconds.
- Packaging Guidelines: Product packaging details by part number including box dimensions, weight, master carton quantity, etc.
- Product Summaries and Datasheets: A concise resource outlining product specs.
- Sales Sheets: Sales tool outlining specifications, performance, and other details on AMD product stacks.
- Training Courses: Web-based training courses covering value propositions, features, and competitive advantages of AMD products and technologies.
- Quick Reference Guide: Sales tool outlining AMD product details and specifications, competitive comparisons, product technology details, and more.
You can order point-of-sale kits for AMD products from the AMD Partner Store. Your regional store will be linked on that page, where you can login to access the Partner Store.
Absolutely. Broaden your knowledge by taking web-based training courses that cover value propositions, features, and competitive advantages of AMD products and technologies on the Partner Training page.
Here are links to each section:
Meet the Experts is a monthly webinar where AMD experts discuss the latest products, technology updates, and industry insights. Sign up for future Meet the Experts webinars where you can interact with the experts directly, or click here to view past sessions.
AMD Partner Insight articles offers in-depth information and news on AMD’s latest products and business. With at least one new article published every month, stay up-to-date and well-informed.
Visit the Latest News and Updates page to stay up-to-date on everything AMD.
You can sign up to receive AMD partner communications by submitting a subscription form.
You can find a full catalogue of previous partner communications on the Channel Communications Archive page.
Check out AMD’s processor pricing tables in the Resources section. See the latest Suggested E-tail Price (SEP) for AMD Processors. Price list is in US dollars. Prices vary by region/country and are subject to change.
AMD has partners all over the world selling processors and graphics card products. Use the filterable search to find AMD Authorized Distributors including preferred graphics partners in your region.
You can find drivers and support for AMD’s products on the Driver Downloads page.
You can find a language selection menu at the top right of every page. The Partner Hub is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Latin American Spanish, Turkish, and Polish.
The Partner Hub offers links to AMD social media profiles on the footer of every page.
AMD Shop provides advice on purchases and AMD products, as well as shopping links to popular e-tailers and resellers.
With over 50 locations across 31 countries, AMD covers much of the globe. To find your nearest office or R&D facility, please visit the AMD Office Locationspage.
What does AMD do as a large technology company to make a positive impact on the future and the world?
To find out about all the work AMD puts into improving the world and investing in the future, please visit our Corporate Responsibility page.
You can email AMDPartner.Program@amd.com with any questions you might have.
Any partner that needs further assistance can visit the AMD Support Hub.