A-Series APUs, innovation designed for today’s modern applications
AMD A-Series APUs for the FM2+ platform deliver great performance and best-in-class online gaming.
Get more of what you want with an AMD A-Series Desktop APU
The HP Pavilion 510 Desktop
Powered by 7th Generation AMD A-Series APUs
Best-in-class online gaming with built-in Radeon™ graphics1,2
- Designed to play the most popular online and eSports games like League of Legends® and Counter Strike®: Global Offensive right out of the box on max settings
- Supports Microsoft® Xbox One™ game streaming through Windows® 10
- From AMD, the company behind proven high-performance processors in the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One™ gaming consoles, and Radeon™ graphics cards
AMAZING performance, GREAT price
- A single, efficient A-series processor can deliver higher game performance on popular game titles than a competing processor combined with a discrete graphics card 3
- Fantastic Windows® 10 and accelerated app performance from leading software makers such as Adobe®, ArcSoft and Corel
- An AMD A10 APU can provide up to double the graphics performance of the Intel Core i54
AMD A10-7890K APU with Wraith Cooler
- The fastest AMD desktop APU ever released with 1.02 TFLOPS of theoretical compute performance5
- Bundled with the virtually silent AMD Wraith Cooler, the A10-7890K delivers a high-performance combo that every PC enthusiast can be proud to show in their system
- Generating less than one-tenth the noise of its predecessor, AMD’s new Wraith Cooler is virtually silent, and features backlit illumination and an attractive fan shroud6
Meet the AMD A-Series Desktop APU family
Premium performance at a great value in today’s online games for Windows® 10.
Quad core performance and features for the ultimate gaming and entertainment experience.
The rich entertainment experience you expect from AMD.
A fantastic Windows® 10 experience.
Radeon FreeSync™ Technology
A complete solution to eliminate screen tearing without all the usual lag and latency for a more seamless viewing experience.7
Designed for Online Gaming
Take your online gaming to the next level with stunning visuals and seamless gameplay on AMD A-Series Desktop APUs.
The Direct X® 12 Difference
With the new DirectX® 12 API from Microsoft®, you get blazingly fast performance, higher frames per second, and reduced latency.
- Gaming performance represented by 3DMark 11 Entry Score. All performance tests by internal AMD benchmark labs. AMD A10-7890K with Radeon™ R7 graphics, Driver 15.201.1151.1004 which scored 4386 in 3dMark 11 Entry performs faster than Intel Core i3 6320 with HD graphics, Driver 22.214.171.12400 which scored 3095 in 3dMark 11 Entry. GV-24
- Gaming performance represented by 3DMark 11 Entry Graphics Score. All performance tests by internal AMD benchmark labs. AMD A10-7870K with Radeon™ R7 graphics ($140 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 15.201.1151.1004 which scored 4856 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics performs faster than Intel Core i3 4370 with HD graphics ($147 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 10.18.15.4279 which scored 2189 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics. AMD A8-7670K with Radeon™ R7 graphics ($110 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 15.201.1151.1004 which scored 3789 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics performs faster than Intel Core i3 4170 with HD graphics ($110 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 10.18.15.4279 which scored 1602 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics. AMD A6-7400K with Radeon™ R5 graphics ($65 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 14.501.1003.0 which scored 2537 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics performs faster than Intel Pentium G3470 with HD graphics ($100 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 10.18.15.4279 which scored 1171 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics. AMD A4-7300 with Radeon™ R3 graphics ($46 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 14.501.1003.0 which scored 1610 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics performs faster than Intel Celeron G1820 with HD graphics ($48 on Newegg 12/15/2015), Driver 10.18.10.3960 which scored 1110 in 3dMark 11 Entry Graphics. GV-21.
- Testing by AMD Performance Labs using: AMD A10-7870K with AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics, 2x8GB DDR3-2400, 256 SSD, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Driver 14.502. Core i3 4360 with Nvidia GT 740 Graphics 1GB DDR3, 2x4GB DDR3-1600, 256 SSD, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Driver 4156. Games tested: CounterStrike:GO @ 1080P Max settings (AMD platform scored 62fps vs 46fps), DOTA2 @ 1080P Max settings (AMD platform scored 49fps vs 37fps), League of Legends @1080p Max settings (AMD platform scored 89fps vs 60fps), StarCraft II run at max settings at 1080p (AMD platform scored 35fps vs 28fps). GV-8
- Testing by AMD Performance labs using an AMD A10-7870K with 2x4 GB DDR3-2133, 256GB SSD, Windows 8.1, beta 15.10 drivers which scored 1623 in 3DMark Fire Strike. Intel i5 4460 with 2x4 DDR3-1600, 256GB SSD, Windows 8.1 Driver 3960 which scored 741. GV-2
- As of December 15, 2015, based on nominal clock rates, the A10-7890K has a maximum theoretical compute capacity of 1017.984 GFlops and scores 6259 in Passmark CPUMark. The previous fastest AMD APU is the A10-7870K which has a maximum theoretical compute capacity of 1011.584 GFlops and scores 5997.2 in Passmark CPUMark. GV-23
- Subject to use according to product specifications. The AMD Wraith cooler has a maximum noise level of 39dbA. The AMD D3 cooler, which the Wraith Cooler has replaced on certain CPUs, has a maximum noise level of 51 dbA. In the logarithmic dbA scale, a ten decibel difference is equal to ten times the amount of noise, so the AMD Wraith Cooler generates less than one tenth the noise of its predecessor. WTH-1
- FreeSync is an AMD technology designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. Requires Monitor, AMD Radeon™ graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync 1.2 (or newer). Radeon Software required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities. Only select AMD Radeon GPUs and A-Series APUs supported; see www.amd.com/freesync for full details.