Secure and Flexible Edge to Cloud IoT Solutions
The AMD Embedded product portfolio enables leading IoT solutions from the Edge; through IoT Gateways and Edge Computing platforms; to the Cloud, through a robust server product stack. Integrated graphics, flexibility on I/O and power-performance options along with robust security features will enable IoT devices capable of processing large quantities of data at the network’s edge. With AMD solutions, more processing is available at the edge providing a new level of service (low latency), a robust connection (enabling lower costs) and privacy protection.
AMD promotes open and interoperable IoT solutions and has joined the EdgeX foundry consortium (www.edgexfoundy.org), arming its customers with a very powerful and open ecosystem.
AMD EPYC™ Embedded 3000 processors to power Edge Computing Applications
- An Optimal Balance of Performance, Power Efficiency and Integration
- Enterprise-grade reliability, availability and serviceability in Embedded products
- A Comprehensive Set of Advanced Security Features
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 processors to address the needs of the IoT gateway.
- World Class graphics performance paired with AMD’s new “Zen” core
- Many power and performance options to enable a variety of designs
- Flexible I/O set including Ethernet to enable comprehensive IoT gateways
AMD EPYC™ Embedded 3000 Series processors provide the performance and power efficiency to enable a variety of Edge computing platforms; bringing computation analytics and intelligence closer to the customer premises.
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 processors provide an ideal balance of performance and power with integrated graphics enabling IoT gateways with learning and decision making capabilities within a robust security platform.