Industry-Leading Price/Performance Profile, and Successor to the AMD Geode Family
- Successor to the AMD Geode Family
- 2X “Jaguar” x86 CPU Cores with 1MB shared L2 cache
- AMD Radeon™ R1E GCU Graphics (1CU)
- Single channel 64-bit DDR3 memory
- Support for up to two display interfaces vis HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, Embedded DisplayPort 1.4
- Multi format encode and decode
- Support for DirectX® 11.2
- High performance, integrated Controller Hub supports: PCIe® Gen 2 4x1, 2 USB3, 4 USB2 ports, 2 SATA 2.0/3.0 ports
Pin compatibility with the higher performance, 1st & 2nd Gen AMD Embedded G-Series SoC devices allow design continuity and the ability to right size your solution.
Ultra-Competitive Price/ Performance
The 64-bit x86 AMD Embedded G-Series LX Family SoCs meet the compute and multimedia processing performance needs of mainstream embedded applications at pricing typically associated with 32-bit ARM solutions
AMD Embedded G-Series LX Family SoCs support a wide range of thermal design profiles (TDPs) spanning from 6W to 15W, helping ensure an optimal price-per-watt balance.
Highly Integrated I/O
AMD Embedded G-Series LX Family SoCs integrate two x86 “Jaguar” CPU cores with 1MB of shared L2 cache, a Radeon™ GPU R1E compute unit1, and an I/O controller on a single die.
AMD Embedded G-Series LX Family SoCs support up to two display interfaces, enabling flexible multi-display configurability.
Planned longevity for AMD Embedded GSeries LX Family SoCs extends to up to 10 years, providing a long-lifecycle support roadmap.
Explore our technical resources to learn more about the exceptional performance, power efficiency and visual experience of the AMD Embedded G-series platform.
AMD Embedded Developer Site: Reference designs, driver downloads and more (login required)
Resources: White Papers & Case Studies
- AMD Radeon™ and FirePro™ GPUs based on the Graphics Core Next architecture consist of multiple discrete execution engines known as a Compute Unit (“CU”). Each CU contains 64 shaders (“Stream Processors”) working in unison. © 2017 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, and combinations thereof are a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. 3DMark is a registered trademark of Futuremark Corporation. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. PID #1710902-C