Performance, Integration, Security
The AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 processor family brings together the breakthrough performance of the pioneering AMD “Zen” CPU and “Vega” GPU architectures in a seamlessly-integrated SoC solution that sets a new standard in processing power for next-generation embedded designs.
Delivering discrete-GPU caliber graphics and multimedia processing, and compute performance up to 3.61 TFLOPS with thermal design power (TDP) as low as 12W and as high as 54W, AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 SoCs equip system designers to achieve new levels of processing efficiency and design versatility.
4C/8T "Zen" Cores 14nm
3.6 FP16 TFLOPS
Up to 4 Independent 4K Displays
4K60 Decode & Encode
Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Leading Edge Security with SME/SEV
New levels of Graphics and Compute Performance
- Breakthrough performance of "Zen" and "Vega" architectures integrated into a single device
- Providing a 52% IPC uplift on the CPU and a 200% throughput/clock improvement on the GPU
- Discrete GPU class performance in an APU
- Integration of high performance CPU, GPU and extensive I/O in a single SoC with power scaling from 12W to 54W
- Enables high performance in small form factor – smaller board, lower power – lower TCO
- AMD Secure Root-of-Trust Technology: executes only the software you intend to run
- AMD Secure Run Technology: encrypts data in main memory and provides cryptographic isolation from other virtual machines, tenants, and even the hypervisor itself
- AMD Secure Move Technology: allows you to securely migrate VM’s
Digital Casino Gaming
Empowering platforms to deliver multimedia rich, theme based entertainment presented on multiple 4K displays.
Delivering exceptional graphics resolution, high performance processing and low power enables improved clinical diagnosis with AMD Embedded Solutions.
Industrial Control & Automation
AMD solutions can be tailored for a variety of automated industrial applications from ruggedized machines to machine vision.
Embedded Product Catalog
Compare up to five products, powered by AMD embedded processors, available from our technology partners.
Contact AMD Sales
Need further help? Fill out our online form to be contacted by the AMD Embedded Sales Team.
1. The equation makes assumptions for clock and uses 16-bit floating point operands. FLOPS = 11 CU * 4 SIMD/CU * 4Shaders/SIMD * 4 MAC/Pixel * 4 FLOPS/Cycle/ALU * 1300MHz = 3.661 TFLOPS
2. Default TDP = 45W
3. Default TDP = 15W