Freedom to Express, Power to Create.
Real-time visualization, virtual reality, and photo-realistic rendering are only a few of the highly complex workloads the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 workstation graphics can tackle with ease. Equipped with advanced features geared towards professionals, and certified on many of today’s most popular applications, the Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 is the perfect card for those looking for a high end professional solution for design, manufacturing, AEC or media and entertainment workloads.
Based on cutting-edge “VEGA” ARCHITECTURE built to handle big data sets and diverse compute workloads
56 COMPUTE UNITS to accelerate demanding workloads.
State-of-the-art memory technology: 8GB of HBM2 MEMORY and HIGH BANDWIDTH CACHE CONTROLLER (HBCC)
Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory2ensures accuracy of your computations
Support for 10-BIT COLOR for high level of detail and color precision.
4x mini-DisplayPort 1.4 HDR Ready3 Display Outputs
OPENCL™ 2.0 SUPPORT for leading professional applications.
COMPREHENSIVE API SUPPORT, including Vulkan® 1.1, OpenGL® 4.5, and
The Ultimate Workstation Graphics for Professional Workflows
Design and Manufacturing
Streamlining workflows for architecture, engineering and construction industries.
Media and Entertainment
Reliability and power for animation, post-production and virtual reality (VR) workloads.
Radeon™ Pro WX 8200
- Discrete AMD Radeon™ and FirePro™ GPUs based on the Graphics Core Next architecture consist of multiple discrete execution engines known as a Compute Unit (“CU”). Each CU contains 64 shaders (“Stream Processors”) working together. GD-78
- ECC support is limited to the HBM2 memory and ECC protection is not provided for internal GPU structures.
- As of June 2017. Product is based on the DisplayPort 1.4 Specification published February 23, 2016, and has passed VESA’s compliance testing process (excluding HDR) in June 2017. GD-123
- The Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 supports Microsoft® Direct3D 12 feature level 12_1
- HEVC acceleration is subject to inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players GD-81.
DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries. Vulkan and OpenGL are registered trademarks of Khronos Group, Inc. OpenCL is a trademark of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos Group, Inc.