AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
Sign up to be notified when product is available.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors
Do everything. All at the same time. Render. Stream. Compile. Encode. Work and Play. With the ultimate Desktop Platform, featuring the world’s first 16-core desktop processor.4
- From 8 to 16 cores
- Up to 32 processing threads
- From 20MB to 40MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 7 Processors
Experience elite performance in games, content creation, and intensive multi-tasking. A beautifully balanced design for serious PC enthusiasts.
- 8 cores
- 16 processing threads
- 20 MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 5 Processors
Everyone deserves a powerful processor. Uncompromising features and smooth performance is finally the standard for every gamer and artist. Plus, learn about the new Ryzen™ 5 desktop processor with Radeon™ Vega graphics.
- From 4 to 6 cores
- Up to 12 processing threads
- From 10MB to 16MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 3 Processors
Cutting-edge, true quad-core architecture provides the responsiveness and performance you’d expect from a much pricier PC. Plus, learn about the new Ryzen™ 3 desktop processor with Radeon™ Vega graphics.
- 4 cores
- 10MB Cache
Power to Products You Love
Check out the New Dell Inspiron 27 7000 All-in-One powered by AMD Ryzen™ and Radeon™ processors.
Enmotus FuzeDrive™ for AMD Ryzen™
Accelerate your PC with Faster, Smarter, Easier storage technology. Exclusively for AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors5
“Zen” Core Architecture
A landmark increase in processor performance
AMD SenseMI Technology
Clever machine intelligence in your AMD Ryzen™ processor1
AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility
Unlock ultimate control over your AMD Ryzen™ powered system for personalized overclocking and efficiency.2
RYZEN™ POWERS. YOU DOMINATE.
Ready-to-play systems powered by the innovative new AMD Ryzen™ 7 processors.
AMD Ryzen™ Ready AM4 Chipsets and Motherboards
AMD Socket AM4 represents the company’s new future-proof platform.3
New AMD Wraith Coolers for AMD Ryzen™ Processors
We’ve upped the ante with a whole new line of AMD Wraith Coolers for Socket AM4 and the new AMD Ryzen™ processor.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 1950X Processor
The do-it-all powerhouse built to serve the needs of the most demanding users is a CES 2018 Best of Innovation Awards Honoree.6
- AMD SenseMI technology is built into all Ryzen™ processors, but specific features and their enablement may vary by product and platform. For specific capabilities of different processor models, visit www.amd.com/ryzenspecs. If your system is pre-built, contact your manufacturer for additional information.
- AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware
- Statement of “future-proof” refers to support of current and upcoming technology standards including 14nm FinFET process technology, DirectX®12 and Vulkan™ API support, new I/O technology including DDR4, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and NVMe, and experiences such as VR. “Future-proof” statement is not meant to serve as a warranty or indicate that users will never have to upgrade their graphics technology again. Support of current and upcoming technology standards described above has the potential to reduce frequency of CPU upgrades for some users. GD-104
- Before the Threadripper 1950X, the most cores on a desktop CPU was 10, on the Intel Core i7-6950K. RZN-95
- Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 12/21/2017 on the following system. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. System Configs: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X, GA-AX370 AORUS Gaming 5 motherboard, 16GB of dual-channel DDR3-3200, Graphics driver 23.20.768.0 (17.40), and a Seagate Barracuda 500GB boot drive. When Enmotus FuzeDrive was enabled, a Samsung 950 PRO NVMe drive was added to the drive pool. Without Enmotus FuzeDrive for Ryzen, the system took 28.611 seconds to complete a boot to Windows via Explorer; 21.421 seconds to initialize SMSS; 2.274 seconds to initialize the Windows Logon; 56.04 seconds to launch Adobe Premiere; 59.27 seconds to launch Adobe Photoshop; and 85.09 seconds to launch DOOM®. With Enmotus FuzeDrive for Ryzen enabled, the system took 10.534 seconds to complete a boot to Windows via Explorer (28.611/10.534=272%, or 172% faster); 3.926 seconds to initialize SMSS (21.421/3.926=546%, or 446% faster); 1.461 seconds to initialize the Windows Logon (2.274/1.461=156%, or 56% faster); 8.27 seconds to launch Adobe Premiere (56.04/8.27=678%, or 578% faster); 5.75 seconds to launch Adobe Photoshop (59.27/5.75=1031%, or 931% faster); and 38.77 seconds to launch DOOM (59.27/38.77=219%, or 119% faster). RZN-116
- The CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. Consumer Technology Association did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.