Make the Educated Decision
With the Lenovo Flex 14 powered by AMD
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors
Do everything. All at the same time. Render. Stream. Compile. Encode. Work and Play. With the ultimate Desktop Platform, featuring the world’s first 16-core desktop processor.1,2
- From 8 to 16 cores
- Up to 32 processing threads
- From 20MB to 40MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 7 Desktop Processors
Experience elite performance in games, content creation, and intensive multi-tasking. A beautifully balanced design for serious PC enthusiasts. Now including new, advanced 2nd Generation Ryzen™ processors.
- 8 cores
- 16 processing threads
- 20 MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 5 Desktop Processors
Everyone deserves a powerful processor. Uncompromising features and smooth performance are finally the standard for every gamer and artist. Now including models with advanced Radeon™ Vega graphics built-in, and new 2nd Generation Ryzen™ processors.
- From 4 to 6 cores
- Up to 12 processing threads
- Up to 19MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 3 Desktop Processors
Cutting-edge, true quad-core architecture provides the responsiveness and performance you’d expect from a much pricier PC. Now including models with advanced Radeon™ Vega graphics built-in.
- 4 cores
- Up to 10MB Cache
AMD Ryzen™ Ready Socket AM4 Platform
AMD’s future-proof mainstream computing platform, updated with the new X470 chipset.3
New AMD Wraith Prism Coolers for AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X Processors
We’ve updated the AMD cooler lineup for Socket AM4 with the new top-of-the-line AMD Wraith Prism, featuring per-RGB color illumination control. Every 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ 7 processor now comes with an illuminated Wraith cooler.
AMD StoreMI Technology
Software that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive - free with an AMD 400-series motherboard.
Introducing the New Dell Inspiron Gaming Desktop
With 2nd Gen Ryzen™. The Intelligent Processor.
RYZEN™ POWERS. RADEON™ REIGNS. YOU PREVAIL.
High performance processing and graphics. All on one chip.
Incredible Console-Class Gaming – No Graphics Card Required. The new AMD Ryzen™ desktop processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics.4
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 1950X Processor
The do-it-all powerhouse built to serve the needs of the most demanding users is a CES 2018 Best of Innovation Awards Honoree.5
‡ AMD SenseMI technology is built into all Ryzen™ processors, but specific features and their enablement may vary by product and platform. For specific capabilities of different processor models, visit www.amd.com/ryzenspecs. If your system is pre-built, contact your manufacturer for additional information.
§ AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware
- Before the Threadripper 1950X, the most cores on a desktop CPU was 10, on the Intel Core i7-6950K. RZN-95
- HEVC (H.265), H.264, and VP9 acceleration are subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players. GD-81
- Statement of “future-proof” refers to support of current and upcoming technology standards including 14nm FinFET process technology, DirectX®12 and Vulkan™ API support, new I/O technology including DDR4, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and NVMe, and experiences such as VR. “Future-proof” statement is not meant to serve as a warranty or indicate that users will never have to upgrade their graphics technology again. Support of current and upcoming technology standards described above has the potential to reduce frequency of CPU upgrades for some users. GD-104
- Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 11/13/2017 on the following systems. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. System Configs: All systems equipped with 16B (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2667 RAM, Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD, Windows 10 RS2 operating system,:: 11/13/2017.Socket AM4 System: Ryzen 3 2200G processor, Graphics Driver 1710181048-17.40-171018a-319170E 23.20.768.0 ::Socket LGA1150 System: Core i3-8100 processor, graphics driver 15.47.02.4815 :: Console-Class Performance, and true 1080p HD+ gaming performance, defined as playable +30 FPS average at 1080p, low-to-high settings.The Ryzen 5 2400G achieved the following frame rates in the following games at 1080p: Battlefield 1 (Low Dx11), 54 FPS; DOTA2 (Med-Vulkan), 72 FPS; Overwatch (Low-Hollywood), 58 FPS; The Ryzen 3 2200G achieved the following frame rates in the following games at 1080p: Battlefield 1 (Low Dx11), 44 FPS; DOTA2 (Med-Vulkan), 69 FPS; Overwatch (Low-Hollywood), 51 FPS. RZG-03
- The CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. Consumer Technology Association did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.