Create with Heavy Metal
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990WX: The World’s Most Powerful Desktop Processor1.5
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors
Do everything. All at the same time. Render. Stream. Compile. Encode. Work and Play. With the ultimate Desktop Platform, featuring the world’s first 32-core desktop processor.1,2
- From 8 to 32 cores
- Up to 64 processing threads
- From 20MB to 80MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 7 Desktop Processors
Experience elite performance in games, content creation, and intensive multi-tasking. A beautifully balanced design for serious PC enthusiasts. Now including new, advanced 2nd Generation Ryzen™ processors.
- 8 cores
- 16 processing threads
- 20 MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 5 Desktop Processors
Everyone deserves a powerful processor. Uncompromising features and smooth performance are finally the standard for every gamer and artist. Now including models with advanced Radeon™ Vega graphics built-in, and new 2nd Generation Ryzen™ processors.
- From 4 to 6 cores
- Up to 12 processing threads
- Up to 19MB cache
AMD Ryzen™ 3 Desktop Processors
Cutting-edge, true quad-core architecture provides the responsiveness and performance you’d expect from a much pricier PC. Now including models with advanced Radeon™ Vega graphics built-in.
- 4 cores
- Up to 10MB Cache
AMD Ryzen™ Ready Socket AM4 Platform
AMD’s future-proof mainstream computing platform, updated with the new X470 and B450 chipsets.3
New AMD Wraith Prism Coolers for AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X Processors
We’ve updated the AMD cooler lineup for Socket AM4 with the new top-of-the-line AMD Wraith Prism, featuring per-RGB color illumination control. Every 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ 7 processor now comes with an illuminated Wraith cooler.
AMD StoreMI Technology
Software that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive - free with an AMD X399 and 400-series motherboard.
Introducing the New Dell Inspiron Gaming Desktop
With 2nd Gen Ryzen™. The Intelligent Processor.
RYZEN™ POWERS. RADEON™ REIGNS. YOU PREVAIL.
High performance processing and graphics. All on one chip.
Incredible Console-Class Gaming – No Graphics Card Required. The new AMD Ryzen™ desktop processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics.4
Create with Heavy Metal
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990WX: The World’s Most Powerful Desktop Processor1
‡ AMD SenseMI technology is built into all Ryzen™ processors, but specific features and their enablement may vary by product and platform. For specific capabilities of different processor models, visit www.amd.com/ryzenspecs. If your system is pre-built, contact your manufacturer for additional information.
§ AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware
- Prior to the Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX, the desktop processor with the most cores was the Intel Core i9-7980XE, with 18 cores. With the release of the 32-core Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX, the most cores you can get on a desktop processor is now 32 cores. RP2-2
- HEVC (H.265), H.264, and VP9 acceleration are subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players. GD-81
- Statement of “future-proof” refers to support of current and upcoming technology standards including 14nm FinFET process technology, DirectX®12 and Vulkan™ API support, new I/O technology including DDR4, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and NVMe, and experiences such as VR. “Future-proof” statement is not meant to serve as a warranty or indicate that users will never have to upgrade their graphics technology again. Support of current and upcoming technology standards described above has the potential to reduce frequency of CPU upgrades for some users. GD-104
- Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 11/13/2017 on the following systems. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. System Configs: All systems equipped with 16B (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2667 RAM, Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD, Windows 10 RS2 operating system,:: 11/13/2017.Socket AM4 System: Ryzen 3 2200G processor, Graphics Driver 1710181048-17.40-171018a-319170E 23.20.768.0 ::Socket LGA1150 System: Core i3-8100 processor, graphics driver 15.47.02.4815 :: Console-Class Performance, and true 1080p HD+ gaming performance, defined as playable +30 FPS average at 1080p, low-to-high settings.The Ryzen 5 2400G achieved the following frame rates in the following games at 1080p: Battlefield 1 (Low Dx11), 54 FPS; DOTA2 (Med-Vulkan), 72 FPS; Overwatch (Low-Hollywood), 58 FPS; The Ryzen 3 2200G achieved the following frame rates in the following games at 1080p: Battlefield 1 (Low Dx11), 44 FPS; DOTA2 (Med-Vulkan), 69 FPS; Overwatch (Low-Hollywood), 51 FPS. RZG-03
- Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 6/26/2018 on the following system. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. Test configuration: AMD ‘Whitehaven’ X399 Socket sTR4 Motherboard + AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper 2990WX + Gigabyte X299 AORUS Gasming9 + Core i9-7980XE. Both systems feature GeForce GTX 1080 (driver 188.8.131.5293), 4x8GB DDR4-3200, Windows 10 x64 Pro (RS3), Samsung 850 Pro SSD. "Power” defined as computational processing power as represented by the cinebench R15 processor benchmark The Core i9-7980XE achieved an average of 3335.2 points in the benchmark, while the Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX achieved an average of 5099.3, or (5099.3/3335.2=153%) 53% faster than the Intel Core i9-7980XE. RP2-1.