Last Updated: December 3rd 2018
The Radeon™ Pro Software for Enterprise driver is designed to deliver market-leading uptime and stability. Rigorous multi-wave testing and exhaustive ISV certifications help make this “the industry’s most stable driver”1.
Built to help content creators make the best, every Enterprise Edition is designed to deliver more quality, performance, security, and simplicity. Learn more here.
AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4.1 for V340 supports VMware vSphere (ESXi™) 6.5.
AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4.1 for V340 can be downloaded from the following links*:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 (64-bit)
Installing Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4.1 for V340
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon™ Pro Software, please refer to the following KB articles:
- How to Install Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
- How to Uninstall Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4.1 for V340 Highlights
- Support for AMD Radeon™ Pro V340
- MxGPU support for VMware vSphere (ESXi™) 6.5 and Horizon™ View 7.6.
- Under 24/7 stress scenarios, a host PSOD or guest TRDs may occur when VMs are running Unigine© Heaven or LuxMark© or 3DMark® Firestrike.
- Under 24/7 stress scenarios, virtual machines may unexpectedly shut down during multi-iteration SPECviewperf® 12 testing.
- AMD Radeon Pro Settings control panel may crash when resizing a Horizon™ View Client window.
- Under 24/7 stress scenarios with 16 simultaneous users , the AMD display driver may unload.
- Horizon™ View Client may disconnect on Windows® 10 RS4 when toggling between window modes with 4 displays.
- With 4 or more displays in extended mode, a Windows® 7 desktop background may exhibit unexpected rendering.
- Hardware-accelerated encoding applications may exhibit unexpected behavior.
- “Clean-Install” Radeon Settings functionality may fail.
- Video corruption may be observed during playback using Microsoft® Edge web browser.
- Unexpected behavior may be observed when launching tabs in multiple browsers across two or more monitors, in an extended desktop configuration.
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q4.1 for Radeon Pro V340 is compatible with the following AMD graphics products:
Radeon Pro V Series Product Family Compatibility
Radeon™ Pro V340
Packaged Driver Version
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q4.1 for Radeon Pro V340 installation package contains the following driver versions for Microsoft Windows® 10 and Microsoft Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 and Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2.
- Driver Packaging Version: 18.10.35.02
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q4.1 for Radeon Pro V340 is designed to support the following APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- DirectX® 12
AMD MxGPU VIB 2.0.8 Supported Environments
AMD MxGPU VIB 2.0.8 driver is compatible with the following software:
- VMware vSphere® (ESXi™) 6.5 U2
- VMware Horizon View™ 7.6
Compatible Guest Operating Systems
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q4.1 for Radeon Pro V340 is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (64-bit version RS4)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit version)